10 Things I love about my new job at R/GA in New York
2. Engaging in social media activity is encouraged at R/GA. It's great to see a company that is not afraid of its employees creativity!
3. Coffee is not free, but the USD 1 charged for your latte is 100% donated to charities.
4. Everyone is s-m-a-r-t!
5. The HR guy was fun and unpolitically correct, a very gooooood sign.
6. I will have to buy a new wardrobe to look cool as the designers or fancy as the planners.
7. There's a huge purple Yahoo! chair on the HR floor, reminding me I'm back to the real internet world.
8. People send emails with the subject line: You like x-box? We want you.
9. Everyday there's an interesting class or speech at the R/GA University. Not your thing? Try yoga in the office on tuesdays.
10. We're in the middle of Hell's Kitchen and its tons of restaurants. Also, Corporate Communications lets you know when there's a good food truck around the corner. That's definitely my type of people!
The postings on this site are my own thoughts and opinions and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of
R/GA or its clients.